Hello dear readers, I have another puzzle for you for Solve it Sunday. If you like donkeys, if you like puzzles, if you like riddles, if you like using that thing sitting in your skull and are bored out of your mind, you should take a look!
As always, answers in the comments!
Several statements are given below. You may assume – for the duration of this problem – that they are absolutely true in all particulars. From that assumption, you should be able to provide an answer to the question that follows.
- Animals that do not kick are always placid
- Donkeys have no horns
- A buffalo can always knock you over a gate.
- No animals that kick are easy to stroke
- No hornless animal can knock you over a gate
- Only buffaloes are placid
Are donkeys easy to stroke???