1. Display the blog award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and add their blog/website.
3. Answer the questions they have given you.
4. Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice and inform them on one of their blog posts.
5. Ask them 5 questions
Thank you to Ellie @ Eleanor Sophie Writes for nominating me for this award!
Ellie asked me:
How did I get into blogging?
My blog actually started as a school assignment so we could learn how to run and promote a blog. Within a few weeks I was already going above and beyond to market the blog and stuck with it ever since. I kept up with it because I realized it was something I loved doing.
Do I plan posts in advance, or write what I feel like?
A bit of both. I plan ahead for a month, so I know what to expect for the next few days whenever I look at my calendar. Some days I have something specific planned, other days are just “Book Review” day and I have to pick one.
What post or series of posts am I most proud of?
I actually really enjoy my VS. Battles that I do between two similar literary things. I’ve done book Hunger Games vs. Divergent, Gandalf vs. Dumbledore, and Books vs. Movies and I hope to do a lot more in the future.
What advice would you give to someone asking how to write a good book review?
Don’t do what other people do, just because they are doing it. Write how you want to write, and write what you want to write about. THat’s how you’ll find your voice and you’ll continue to love it.
Favourite ice cream flavour?
I’m a simple man. Chocolate is my favourite.
I am tagging anyone who is interested in this award!
My questions are:
1. If you could blog about anything but books, what would it be?
2. Why do you like blogging?
3. What are your favourite types of posts to write?
4. What advice would you give to your younger self about blogging?
5. Favourite vacation destination?