Hello dear readers, welcome back to another Solve it Sunday.
These types of puzzles are my favourite to do…so I hope you enjoy.
As always, answer is in the comments.
For this trial, no knowledge of the world’s workings is needed. Your ability to think logically is the only thing being tested.
A collection of sales reps find themselves stuck in an airport en route to separate business meetings. From the information below, can you say what goods the company POWER PROJECTS sell?
- C.A.F are based in either Holland or Portugal, and their rep is traveling to either Frankfurt or Paris.
- The Power Projects rep is traveling to either Barcelona or Prague.
- The Belgian company sells either designer equipment or robotics.
- The film camera company is either TekTrex or 3ird Eye, and is either Portuguese or Belgian.
- The company that sells protective gear is sending a rep to either Prague or Frankfurt.
- The rep who is traveling to Glasgow sells either robotics or leatherwear.
- Karma’s rep is traveling to either Barcelona or Frankfurt, is based in either Portugal or Italy, and sells either protective gear or designer equipment.
- 3ird Eye’s rep is traveling to Glasgow or Frankfurt, and either sells film cameras or protective gear.
- There is a company that is based in Denmark.
Use the below table to help solve the puzzle.
I was unable to figure this one out in the end, but I did come close. I only had a few squares mixed up.
Best of luck to you, and let me know in the comments if you solved it!