Hello dear readers, welcome back to another Solve it Sunday riddle. I hope you are enjoying these puzzle-solving posts. I don’t think they attract a lot of attention, but I like trying to figure out the puzzles as I write them
I wish you luck in solving this one and, as always, the answers are in the comments!
Several statements are given below. You may assume – for the duration of this problem – that they are absolutely true in all particulars. From that assumption, you should be able to provide an answer to the question that follows.
- No one goes to a party without brushing his or her hair.
- Untidy people are never fascinating.
- Alcoholics have no self-control.
- People with brushed hair look fascinating.
- No one wears white gloves, unless he or she is going to a party.
- A person is always untidy if he or she has no self-control.
Do alcoholics wear white gloves?